The TP Hoof Blocks by Tecnoplastica Perletti Srl
The latest and most advanced hoof blocks in the market are these New Generation Polyurethane Hoof Blocks. These blocks are remarkable products to treat cattle with hoof disorders. These blocks, are not like most wooden blocks, designed to be slip and abrasion resistant so the cows will be able to walk confidently and normally through the entire treatment.
These blocks are available in 4 different sizes:
• Thin (120 x 48 x 8 mm ) only available in orange colour.
• Standard (120 x 48 x 14 mm).
• Original (120 x 48 x 18 mm).
• XXL (135 x 55 x 18 mm)
Made with highly resistant and adaptable polyurethane and available in 2 different compounds, you can select the most suitable option according to your cattle requirements.
• The blue compound is softer with some impact and suspension properties that make it a flexible and more elastic option for cattle walking on harder surfaces.
• The orange compound is a harder compound designed to keep cows walking normally on softer surfaces.
Fixing the hoof blocks on the cow’s hooves’ sole is a simple task that can be completed using Hoof-Tite adhesives available in our online store.
Showing all 6 results
Filter by price
- Bovibloc Adhesive
- Calf feeding
- Hoof blocks
- Hoof Trimming Crush
- Hoof Trimming Tools
- Hoof-Tite Hoof Block Adhesive
- Quality Hoof Trimming Crush/Chute Parts